Evening (17:00 – 20:00) Swedish Language Instructors in Stockholm, Sweden
Berlitz Corporate Language Services is looking for free-lance Swedish Language Instructors to teach general and professional Swedish to Berlitz’ corporate and private customers in the Stockholm area.
Lessons will consist of groups of 2 – 8 students and one on ones in either the customers’ own premises in an around Stockholm or directly at the Berlitz Language Center on Olof Palmes Gata.
Please only apply if you are a native or native level Swedish speaker and are already located in or near Stockholm. While this position is specifically for instructors who are available in the evenings between 17:00 and 20:00 applicants with availability in the day as well are welcome to apply via https://careers.berlitz.se/jobs
- Teach using the techniques of the Berlitz Method and follow the Berlitz teaching principles;
- Deliver high quality, learner-centered instruction;
- Motivate by being creative and dynamic,
- Help customers achieve their language goals;
- Create a positive and friendly classroom atmosphere;
- Ensure a high level of student course satisfaction;
- Support Quality Management at all levels of instruction.
Qualifications and experience:
- Swedish native or native level speaker;
- A bachelor’s degree. Students currently studying at university are also welcome to apply;
- Strong intercultural and pedagogical skills;
- Teaching experience is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- A virtual training week in the Berlitz Method, which includes a half day at our office in Stockholm. The initial training is not compensated and is conducted in English. Before the teacher-led virtual education, you will also have access to modules online (self study) for additional training. Once employed, all further training and workshops are compensated for;
- Ongoing pedagogical support and training;
- Full support from the Berlitz Service Center in terms of scheduling and materials;
- An exciting international job atmosphere;
- Flexible schedules;
- Wide range of private and corporate customers.
Berlitz is the world’s premier language and intercultural communication specialist working in 550 locations, 70 countries, and 50 languages. Founded in 1878 and operating in Sweden since 1931, its aim is to provide the language and communication skills that increase a learner’s self-confidence to succeed both personally and professionally in a global environment. Berlitz offers premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients.
We look forward to receiving your application!